Monday, March 2, 2020

Cop work

http://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/nyc-is-looking-to-hire-someone-to-live-rent-free-and-discover-the-best-parts-of-downtown/ar-BB10Ce08?ocid=ientp

On the phone

 

Well, he and his partner found a body

It’s one of Rose’s girls

She was beaten

looked to be drugged

but with those girls it could have been her using herself

the thing is though she was barely buried

It’s like they wanted someone to find her

Or they got big balls and didn’t care.


Time to finish

 

That could be a possibility

What makes you say that?

 

He got away

 

So how did this info just

Fall into your lap, Super cop?

 

She owes me

 

You never cease to amaze me Sal

And I’m not sure I mean that in a good way.

 

 

 

 

Where is Angel?

 

He had business on the other side of town.

So what we got here

One body, no witnesses?

 

At the moment

 

Wayne, who this fuck is this

And why is he here when I’m here?

You know what Angel said

So I’m confused right now.

 

Game for whatever

 

All right, all right

I can respect that.

Well. You have my attention now

Tell me the plan to clean this up

Because a dead hooker isn’t good for our business

Especially if this makes it back to the department

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment